- We need student custodians. If you are looking for a part-time job working after school, stop by the office for more information.
- All dual enrollment students must sign in at the office when they return to the building.
- Any senior interested in being a class officer should email Mrs. Beyette as soon as possible.
- Students will be able to receive extra math support this year during Pride period. If you are stuck and need some assistance with your math class, you may sign up before school with Mr. Conover. Mr. Conover will be able to meet with a few students during Pride period and provide extra support.
- Please make sure to return your signed forms from your opening day packets to the office as soon as possible.
- If you drive to school, you will need to pick up a parking pass from the office. Parking passes are $5.
- All students should have their Chromebooks by now. If you haven’t returned your signed technology form yet, you will soon begin serving daily lunch detentions until you bring it.
- Starting on Monday, September 13, our school day will be adjusted. We will start school at 8:30 and will end at 3:30.