• Personal Curriculum

    The Michigan Legislature has provided an opportunity for students to slightly modify the State of Michigan graduation requirements. This modification is called a Personal Curriculum (PC). 

    While a PC can be requested at any time during a student's high school experience, it should be used in limited circumstances after students have had the opportunity to succeed in the Michigan Merit Curriculum.

    Please "click" the link below to learn more or contact the counseling office for additional information. 

    Personal Curriculum